Part of a student group and want to share event/organization information with the rest of campus?
Your friendly Student Life Office student assistants want to remind you of the process of requesting advertising help with your events:
- You can send in requests to us HERE for the following outlets:
- Digital wall (tv screens in the commons)
- Table tents in Cafe Bon Appetit
- Thomas Commons Twitter
- Student gateway portal on the Cornell website
- Please send in requests at least a week ahead of time to make sure we have enough time to put your events up!
- *NOTE: Table tent requests need to be sent in by 4 pm on the Wednesday before the week of the event. (No exceptions; They don’t magically design/print themselves! -thx)
- We highly welcome your creativity and insight in sending in your requests. (After all, you know your event best) Therefore, the more information you send in to us, the better.
- Make sure it’s in an editable file! (No PDFs, please)
- Send the link to the Facebook event so we can direct people right to it online!
- Photos! The bigger, the better.
- If you want to design your own Digital wall slide, download the template HERE (underneath “Electronic templates”). The template will make the ad show up the best!
- General instructions for making your event(s) successful, including how to advertise with other forms on campus (Master Calendar, etc) can be found HERE.
- Bonus: If you want to write something for this blog, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set something up!