Save the date, we’re looking forward to their arrival!
On Monday, December 15, join NACC on the OC for the showing of Reel Injun, a film that explores the portrayal of Native Americans in films.
Join Mortarboard for some hot chocolate, tea, or coffee as you study for the last final, or work on that last paper of the semester!
When: 7:00 pm on Wednesday, December 17th
Where: Cole Library, 3rd Floor
Save the date: January 17th, 2015
It’s time for another Big Event!
What is this year’s BIG EVENT?!
Student Senate will reveal the special act this Thursday during lunch in the Commons and on their Facebook event page. There will be hints posted on Facebook throughout the week; if you think you know who the special act is, email LGustafson16. The first person to guess correctly wins a Meet & Greet!
Late Night Breakfast returns on December 16!
Join us in the Hilltop Cafe, as the NSO and Student Affairs staff assist Bon Appetit staff in serving you breakfast as you study for, and finish writing, your finals! Doors open at 10 and close at 11!
This is open to current Cornell College students and the meal does not count against your meal plan. No take out is available.
All residence halls and houses will close at 11:00 am on Saturday, December 20th and will remain closed until 9:00 am on Sunday, January 11th. Access to student rooms will not be possible during this time. Students should make their travel plans accordingly. See the Residence Life Winter Break Information webpage for more information or contact Residence Life.
More information at http://www.cornellcollege.edu/residence-life/living-on-campus/winter.shtml.
?s: Contact the Residence Life Office
Third week is over…or is it just beginning? Either way, it’s the weekend, and there’s plenty to do!
Friday, December 12
- Boy Gets Girl, presented by Student Theatre Council. 7:00 pm in the Black Box Theatre, Armstrong Hall. Email ReserveSTC@gmail.com to reserve your FREE ticket.
- Vinyl Theatre, presented by PAAC. 7:00 pm on the OC.
- Moonlight Cafe, hosted by CornellEnactus. 10:00 pm in Zamora’s Market.
Saturday. December 13
- Laser Tag, hosted by PAAC Novelty. 1:00 pm in the Small Multi-Sport Center
- Boy Gets Girl, hosted by Student Theatre Council. 2:00 pm in the Black Box Theatre, Armstrong Hall.
- Feminist Art Show, hosted by TWRG. 4:00 pm at Harlan House
- Boy Gets Girl. 7:00 pm in the Black Box Theatre, Armstrong Hall.
- “Left From Write” Documentary, hosted by DOORS (Disability Opportunity Outreach Resources and Support). 7:00 pm in Hall-Perrine West.
Sunday, December 14
- Madrigals Holiday Concert, hosted by Cornell College Madrigals. 7:30 pm in Allee Chapel.
Get your game face on! PAAC is bringing a traveling laser tag arena to campus…
2 teams of 5 can battle each other in laser tag. Event goes from 1-4, so plenty of time for multiple rounds! Plenty of obstacles will be set up, along with killer music to make the combat even more epic.
Come to Harlan House on Saturday, December 13th at 4:00 pm for collaging, life drawing, and other crafts!
Student statements are available on line through self-service for Spring Semester 2015. Five-month payment plans are available with the first payment due on January 1 or full payment is due January 9.